Unlocking Manager Engagement: The Key to Driving Organizational Resilience and Employee Experience
During times of economic downturn and instability, it’s key to identify points of leverage in an organization.
Manager engagement is one such area, as it has a compounding effect on the employee experience; studies show that managers account for at least 70% of variance in employee engagement scores across business units.
Join Bucketlist Rewards and our friends at Hypercontext as we dive into the topic of manager engagement. Through this session, attendees will take away ideas and strategies that they can implement for their own teams.
- Understand the impact that managers have on an organization’s employee experience and engagement
- How to evaluate whether your system is supportive of managers
- Manager Engagement Strategies: How to effectively utilize feedback and recognition
- Jocelyn Brown, Head of Customer Success and Sales at Hypercontext
- Sean MacLeay, Customer Success Manager at Bucketlist Rewards
- Rodrigo Ortega, Customer Success Specialist at Bucketlist Rewards
Interested in learning how rewards and recognition can support your managers? Book a chat with us to learn more!