The State of Remote Leadership: Supporting Distributed Teams in the New World of Work
The world of work has been rapidly evolving over the past few years and a new way of working has emerged: Remote. In fact, many of us have become so accustomed to this lifestyle; a study by Owl Labs found that 32% of people would quit their job if they were not able to continue working remotely! Although there are many benefits, remote/hybrid work comes with some necessary adjustments, especially at the management level.
How can leaders provide effective tools and resources for their team? How can leaders implement the best processes and policies in this new world of work? How can we foster opportunities for human connection and cohesion?
Join us as we welcome our guest speaker, Deanna Sinclair, the Head of People Operations at Polly, who is excited to share insights from their recently published study on the State of Remote Work according to remote managers and remote employees. Learn how organizational leaders can better understand (and manage!) distributed teams in ways that promotes a Culture of Communication and Cohesion.
What you’ll learn:
- Insight into the current state of remote leaders and their teams
- Tools and platforms that improve communication to increase team trust and cohesiveness
- Strategies that remote leaders can utilize to positively impact communication and connection within their organization
- Deanna Sinclair, Head of People Operations at Polly
- Aaron Johnson, Culture Evangelist at Bucketlist Rewards