The Power of We: Build a Better Workplace Culture with Your Employees
Building a better workplace culture is an important task for organizational leaders, but success lies within the collective efforts of every employee and is not limited to executives.
During this interactive session, we will discover how a better culture that fosters a sense of ownership, collaboration, and shared values can improve engagement, performance, and the potential of your organization. How do we encourage our employees to actively participate in improving the culture around them? What can each role – executive, manager, HR & People leader – do to create positive change?
From this discussion, you’ll learn:
- Tips and tools on how to improve the culture and be a catalyst for change
- Practical strategies to empower employees and executives to actively contribute to culture-building initiatives
- Actionable tips to align everyone’s efforts towards a common goal, promoting teamwork, innovation, and employee well-being
- Aaron Johnson, Culture Evangelist at Bucketlist Rewards
- Galia Gomez Pennekamp, Bravely Coach
- Ericka Spradley, Bravely Coach