Starting the Employee Experience Right: Best Practices for Candidate and Onboarding Processes
Creating genuine human connections is an important part of the employee life cycle, and it starts before day one. In fact, 46% of job seekers report that company culture is an essential factor when looking for a new job.
What is the impression that candidates currently get about your culture? And once they’re hired, would new employees say that they’re set up for success through your onboarding process?
Join us for a webinar featuring an expert panel of leaders from Deel, Enboarder, JazzHR, and Bucketlist Rewards. Together, we will explore challenges and strategies around the candidate experience and new employee onboarding.
- Explore the ROI that excellent candidate experience and new employee onboarding bring to your organization
- Understand the trends and challenges around tech-driven solutions for building a Culture of Connection
- Effective strategies and best practices to build human-centric employee journeys
- Ida Momtaheni, Associate Director of People at Deel
- Natasha Molina, Manager, People Business Partnerships at Employ
- Jason Lindstrom, Founder and CEO at Bucketlist Rewards