Rewards and Benefits: How to move beyond attraction & retention into productivity & engagement
Improving “attraction”, “retention”, and “culture” are trending topics in the HR space when faced with global challenges like the Great Resignation, Great Reshuffle and economic downturn. In fact, studies found that 75% of Canadian employees between the ages of 18-44 are significantly more likely to leave their current jobs for better perks and benefits offered elsewhere, but only 20% of Canadian employers are improving their benefits in an effort to be more competitive in the current job market.
But how can Culture Leaders ensure that the way they reward their team is impactful and moves beyond the idea of simply improving attraction and retention, when in fact it’s much more strategic to focus on improving productivity and engagement?
Join Bucketlist Rewards and Charlyne Fothergill, the Community and Partnerships leader at Tech and People Network (TAP), in a deep dive into the topic of improving productivity and engagement through meaningful rewards & benefits. In this session, attendees will take away ideas and strategies that they can implement at their own organization.
- Industry Trends: The impact that meaningful workplace rewards and benefits has on your organization
- Case Study: How are companies using Rewards & Benefits as a way to attract and retain employees?
- 3 high-impact tactics for successful Rewards & Benefits programs
- Dale Lawrence, Director of Customer Operations at Bucketlist
- Charlyne Fothergill, Community and Partnerships leader at Tech and People Network (TAP)
Want to learn more about how the Bucketlist Rewards and Recognition platform can help increase employee engagement and retention in your organization? Book a free demo with us here.