Prioritizing Employee Wellbeing: Strategies for Enhancing Financial, Medical, and Mental Health in Your Organization
The state of our health is facing unprecedented challenges. Stress and burnout rates are climbing; physical and financial well-being is also under strain. As employees, our health tends to impact our professional lives in the form of increased absenteeism, reduced productivity, or resignation. Poor employee health can significantly impact the company’s bottom line.
So, how can employers support their teams and improve the business’ bottom line? The key is making health a strategic priority in your business.
Join us for a webinar featuring a seasoned panel of industry experts from Advica, Greenshield, Keep Financial, and Bucketlist Rewards. Together, we will explore the journey and outcomes of placing employee health at the forefront of your business strategy. Through this session, attendees will take away ideas and strategies that they can implement at their own organizations.
Key Takeaways / Questions:
- Discover how a Culture of Health positively impacts your organization’s bottom line. We’ll touch upon absenteeism, retention, and disability claims.
- Steps to take for a holistic approach to health – mapping out unique organizational needs, incorporating accessibility, improving existing processes & policies, getting leadership buy-in
- Practical and budget-friendly strategies that support employee wellbeing
- Kevin Brady, Founder of Advica Health
- Debbie Garshon, Registered Social Worker in Ontario
- Kathryn Petralia, Co-founder and President of Keep Financial
- Rodrigo Ortega, Customer Success Manager at Bucketlist Rewards