Invest In Your Culture: Using Wellness & Recognition To Recharge Your Team
The global pandemic has brought the topic of employee mental health to the forefront of public discussion with research showing 67% of people who experienced burnout found that the feeling has worsened over the past year. This comes at a great cost to both employers and employees.
Tune in to hear Jason Lindstrom, CEO of Bucketlist Rewards, and Nick Patel, CEO of Wellable, talk about the importance of investing in a culture of employee wellness and practical advice on how to address burnout with both organizational policies and wellness programming.
- Current state of burnout
- How recognition fosters employee happiness and belonging
- Strategies organizations can use to support employee mental health and well-being
- Tangible ways to implement wellness & recognition within your organization
- Nick Patel, Founder and President of Wellable
- Jason Lindstrom, CEO of Bucketlist Rewards