How to Elevate your Employee Experience with the Power of Social Good
Giving back to our communities is something that’s important to many people; over 1 billion people worldwide are volunteers. Even more interesting is the positive impact that corporate philanthropy has on employees. 64% of employees who volunteer said it improved work relationships and 61% of millennials care about a company’s commitment to the community when choosing a new job.
Join Bucketlist Rewards and Ben Sampson, CEO & Co-Founder of WeHero, in a deep dive into the topic of elevating the employee experience through the power of social good. Through this session, attendees will take away ideas and strategies that they can implement at their own organizations.
- 5 reasons why corporate giving and volunteering are so impactful
- Case Studies: How to use philanthropy as a tool to engage your team and improve the employee experience
- Strategies: How to get started with corporate philanthropy in 2023
- Ben Sampson, Co-Founder and CEO at WeHero
- Rebecca Chen, Content and Community Manager at Bucketlist Rewards