Employee Appreciation Day During the Great Resignation
In honour of employee appreciation day coming up on March 4th, Guest Speaker Dr. Bob Nelson will be presenting on the topic of employee recognition today, it’s importance in driving employee engagement and retention and what recognition looks like in an increasingly hybrid workplace in which most professional employees work remotely either part or full time.
- The top motivators for today’s employees and how to harness the power of each
- Easy, low-cost ways to thank, praise and recognize your employees NOW
- Virtual recognition ideas, techniques and best practices for hybrid workplaces
- How you can create a Culture of Recognition in your organization
- Dr. Bob Nelson is considered the world’s leading authority on employee recognition & engagement and has sold 5 million books on management, employee motivation and engagement.
- Jason Lindstrom, Founder & CEO of Bucketlist Rewards