Building a Culture of Recognition for a Distributed Team
Studies show that over 50% of employees working from home haven’t felt much appreciation from their employers since they stopped commuting. In fact, 83% of remote employees feel disconnected from their workplace culture.
As leaders, how can we build a culture where employees feel genuinely recognized and appreciated?
One of the best tools to foster belonging and well-being is encouraging peer recognition. But recognition goes beyond acknowledging someone for a job well done; it involves building a culture where an individual’s value as a whole human is recognized.
Join us as we share insights and strategies that you can implement in your organization to build an impactful Culture of Recognition in a remote or distributed workplace.
What we will discuss:
- What does an engaging Culture of Recognition look like? Why is it so important in a distributed workplace?
- Recognizing the “Whole-Human” – moving beyond work-related recognitions
- Tools and strategies for building a Culture of Recognition for a distributed team
- Jason Lindstrom, CEO & Founder of Bucketlist Rewards
- Curtis Steeksma, Cultural Evangelist at Bucketlist Rewards