Boosting Remote Employee Retention with the Help of HR Data
The shift to the remote setup has caused a lot of concerns about employee retention, experience, and productivity.
With increasing adoption of HR tools, most companies now have the chance to use relevant employee data to inform their people management strategies. This has made it easier to answer questions like “What employee groups are at the highest risk of burnout?”, “Which employees have the highest risk of turnover?”, and “When and why are my employees most likely to leave?”.
This webinar will help you understand the questions to ask and metrics to track to have a good overview of employee retention and engagement. It will show you how to use data to build HR strategies to keep employees engaged, boost employee retention, and inform people management strategies in the remote setup.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make best use of HR data to inform people management strategies in the remote setup
- Questions to ask and metrics to track to have a good overview of employee retention and engagement
- How to leverage HR data to keep employees engaged and boost employee retention
- Luka Babic, Co-founder and CEO, Orgnostic
- Jenna Lavassani, Culture Evangelist, Bucketlist Rewards
Want to increase employee engagement and retention in your organization? Book a free demo here to see how Bucketlist Rewards and Recognition platform can help.