Becoming a Culture Leader: Rewards & Recognition in a whole-person Workplace
“Every single business leader I’ve talked to asserts that supporting employees as whole people is the key to long-term, sustainable success. Creating a Whole-Person Workplace helps you attract the best talent, who then stay with you, become increasingly engaged, and treat your customers as whole people as well.” – Scott Behson, Author of “The Whole-Person Workplace”
Join Bucketlist Rewards and Scott Behson, professor, consultant, and author in a deep dive into the profoundly positive impact that the Whole-Person mindset can have on workplaces, and how rewards and recognition (R&R) programs can help you build this type of culture. Through this session, attendees will take away ideas and strategies that they can implement at their own organizations.
Key Takeaways / Questions:
- What the “whole-person workplace” is and why every organization should implement it
- 3 ways to take the first steps toward a whole-person mindset
- Strategies on how to use rewards and recognition as a tool to grow and support a whole-person workplace
- Scott Behson, Management Professor, Author, Speaker, Consultant
- Victoria Harkes, Marketing Manager & Culture Enthusiast at Bucketlist Rewards
Want to learn more on how you can build a whole person workplace using rewards and recognition? Book a free demo with us here.