Becoming a Culture Leader: Offering Human Connections as a Workplace Perk
Traditionally, workplace perks to motivate and engage employees have been centered around physical incentives and monetary rewards. How many times have you seen “ping pong tables” or “kombucha on tap” being offered to attract potential candidates?
But the World of Work has been evolving to reflect the shift in priorities; what people value and want from work has fundamentally changed. There is a greater emphasis on work-life balance, health & happiness, and the need for human connections:
- 53% of people are more likely to prioritize their health and well-being over work than before the pandemic.
- 63% of job seekers say that work-life balance is a top priority
- Over 60% of people value spontaneous interactions with co-workers as the #1 benefit of being in the office.
Join Bucketlist Rewards, Enboarder, and C-Change Learning in a deep dive into the topic of building human connections in your organization. In this session, you will learn tangible strategies to increase employee happiness & retention through the power of connectivity.
What you’ll learn:
- The ROI of human connections
- How to be successful people leader in engagement and retention
- 3 Strategies for people leaders to build opportunities for genuine connection
- Laura Sukorokoff, Founder of C-Change Learning and Co-Founder of Take Charge Learning
- Laura Lee Gentry, Chief People Officer, Enboarder
- Aaron Johnson, Culture Evangelist, Bucketlist Rewards
Interested to see how the Bucketlist Rewards platform can help foster human connections and increase retention in your workplace? Book a free demo of the platform with us here.