Becoming a Culture Leader: How to build an engaging culture that helps to reduce turnover
The healthcare industry continues to suffer from significant labor shortages, costing it millions. According to NSI Nursing Solutions Inc, the average annual turnover expense for nurses leaving the workforce is over $4.85 million. However, research suggests that having good company culture is a top method to retain your employees. Join Bucketlist Rewards and Jean Lynn, the Director of Human Resources at Meridian Clinical Research, in a deep dive on the topic of employee engagement and retention. In this session, you will learn tangible strategies to increase employee satisfaction and build a world class workplace culture.
- Top industry challenges in employee engagement and retention
- Strategies for increasing employee wellbeing and happiness
- How to implement a successful recognition and rewards program
- Jean Lynn, Director of Human Resources for Meridian Clinical Research
- Aaron Johnson, Culture Evangelist at Bucketlist Rewards