Become a Culture Leader: How to effectively reduce team burnout, long-term
“When it comes to team burnout, the most common mistake that Culture Leaders make is not understanding the root causes specific to their organization. The reasons for burnout vary, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution.” – Shauna Moran, Founder of Operate Remote
Join Bucketlist Rewards and Shauna Moran, expert human-focused performance coach, facilitator, and author, in a deep dive into the topic of team burnout and ways to effectively reduce it for the long term. Through this session, attendees will take away ideas and strategies that they can implement at their own organizations.
- How to understand what team burnout can look like for onsite, hybrid, and remote organizations
- A framework to identify the true root causes of team burnout
- 4 strategies to address burnout for long-term success
- Shauna Moran, Founder & Managing Director of Operate Remote
- Jason Lindstrom, Founder & CEO of Bucketlist Rewards
Interested in learning more about how a recognition and rewards program can help reduce burnout in your organization? Book a free demo with us here.