3 Ways to Build Strong Workplace Culture through Human Connections
Employees spend a large amount of time at work and the impact of feeling forgotten or lacking a sense of connection can be detrimental to their productivity. Research shows that employees with a high sense of belonging were likely to see a 56% increase in job performance.
Join us at our upcoming webinar where we have teamed up with Donut – experts at creating connections in the workplace. Jason (Bucketlist) and Courtney (Donut) will share strategies, stories, tips and tricks based on their experiences of building a whole-person/human centric workplace.
- The ROI of building human connections in the workplace
- The impact of understanding coworkers as people (were more than the work we do)
- How personalizing recognition in the workplace helps build human connections
- How to create time and space for authentic employee connection
- Courtney Stratton, Employee Experience at Donut
- Jason Lindstrom, Founder and CEO of Bucketlist Rewards